LinkSquares Security Overview
LinkSquares is hosted on highly secured servers that comply with the strictest international and industry-specific standards including SSAE16 SOC 1 Type II and SOC 2 Type II certified, and Safe Harbor Certified.
Hardware and Infrastructure Security
LinkSquares stores all content in a United States based datacenter that is SSAE 16-audited. These data centers include state-of-the-art physical and environmental access controls and safety features including:
- 24/7 professional security staff, video surveillance, and intrusion detection systems
- Fire detection and suppression, redundant electrical power systems, and uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
- Monitoring of electrical, mechanical, and life support systems and equipment
All connections to LinkSquares documents are encrypted with the bank industry standard AES-256 bit encryption, which was established by the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and uses SHA-2 to ensure data integrity.
Exceeding the strictest US, European and global security standards, LinkSquares provides bank level security to every user, including:
- Full Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) 256-bit encryption
- Secure Socket Shell (SSH) keys for transmitted data
- AES-256 bit encryption for stored data
- SSAE 16-certified (SOC 1 and SOC 2) servers
- Periodic security audits performed by renowned security experts
Reliability and Backups
In order to provide a highly reliable service, LinkSquares uses redundant servers with 99.99% uptime. We can adjust their capabilities in real-time depending on the current load. In addition to data replication, automated backups prevent any data loss.
LinkSquares uses independent third parties to conduct regular security audits as well as static and dynamic analysis scans. Internally, security audits are regularly performed by a security team under the supervision of the Board of the company. Each employee receives regular security training, and all updates and new features are reviewed for security, as security testing is integrated into the application development lifecycle.